Bullshit,

I hate you, i love you, i dont know what is supossed i gotta do. I wanna let feeling this fucking sentiment, but everytime i know something new about you, i new also that you are so selfish, so arrogant, i can't stand with someone like you. Inside my earth are hapenning a lot of things even i dont understand.

I could say that i feel like garbage when i realize you never take a look on me, you never think about me, you always think just about you and behave kinda stupid. Im totally fed uo. I want to feel it no more, i want lo ve you no more, i dont wanna feel this fear that debore my soul every day. I try to accept you wont be there, when i come back; and i when i do it, i just want to cry and think that the only important person in my life must be I!!!!!

I have no envy to think more, i just want to enjoy this days, to do my homework, my thesis, all those things and take a break after. I really want to desapear to confirm if i exist in your world or is just my imagination. I want to see new places, be alone, and drink from the fountain of happiness again. I want to make you see that sometimes i need your atention, and you dont give me it ever.

Probably you're so concentrated about the things you're worried about. I understand it,but what i dont understand is your attitude toward me. I may accept you wont be there

You wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there you wont be there

If i could vanish from my earth all this pain . . . Now i can not. However, i dont wanna cry. I have done yet all what i could, is time to rest in peace, is time to wait, to look what you're gonna do . . .


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario