The first day

Idont use to write in english, but the circunstances make me do it ¿Why? firstly, because i've not studied so time long englihs, and probably, i forgot my vocabulary. The second reason its like a compulsory one: i'll do an english language exam, an so, in order to pass it, i'll study. As in french, i'll write as well.
I still remember the days when i used to go to my english course. I was in the highschool. It was very important to me to learn how to write and to speak in english. Now, i feel that i can do my exam, but (obviously) i need to study.
The last days i've realized i have an specific problem in every language i try: my comprehension is good, but not my expresion.
The more i writte, the more i improve.
However, i must study.....................

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario